Effective date: 28th of October, 2021
Gazelle Accelerator fully understands the importance of privacy and the protection of personal data and is committed to ensure an adequate level of data protection for all persons with whom Gazelle Accelerator has dealings.
Gazelle Accelerator maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its activities. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The principles detailed below constitute aggregated information obligations in line with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”.
Gazelle Accelerator is an European Project co-funded by the EIT Manufacturing and constituted of the six following organizations: Robo House (Netherlands); TU Delft (Netherlands); LINPRA (Lithuania); KTU (Lithuania); LMS (Greece) and Aerospace Valley (France).
SoftDREAM is co-ordinated by Aerospace Valley and the communications activities are leaded by Aerospace Valley.
Designation: Aerospace Valley
Postal Address: Bâtiment B612, 3 Rue Tarfaya, CS 64403, 31405 TOULOUSE cedex 4, France
Gazelle Accelerator is the controller for the processing of your personal data.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data – Data controller
What data do we process – personal data
Gazelle Accelerator is processing personal information submitted by you in the contact form page and/or attendance of one or more of Gazelle Accelerator events or activities.
We may collect and use the following personal data about you:
Your name and contact information, including email address,
Information to enable us to check and verify your identity, e.g. to prove that you are a person a not a robot,
Gazelle Accelerator is also processing certain non-directly identifying data when you visit our website, such as the type of web browser you are using, the operating system (OS) you are using, your IP address and network location, the referring site details, time of visit, pages visited, and time spent on each page of the webpages.
Purpose and objective of the data processing
We process personal data for the technical and functional management of our website and to make the website easy to use. By using your data, we can check how our website is used and we can improve its content and layout. These data also allow us to adequately secure our website.
We also process your personal data based on your request to get in contact with Gazelle Accelerator through the contact form in order to answer the questions you have raised.
Access to and sharing of your personal data
We will not transfer your data to third party companies unless legally obligated to do so. In the event that we intend to do so, we would first collect authorisation from the affected persons.
Data subject rights
You have the following rights, which you can exercise free of charge:
- The right of access (Art. 15 GDPR): the right to be provided with a copy of your personal information,
- The right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR): the right to require us to correct any mistakes in your personal information,
- The right to be forgotten (Art. 17 GDPR): the right to require us to delete your personal information in certain situations,
- The right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR): the right to require us to restrict processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, e.g. if you contest the accuracy of the data,
- The right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR): the right to receive the personal information you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and/or transmit that data to a third party in certain situations,
- The right to object (Art. 21 GDPR): the right to object at any time to your personal information being processed for direct marketing (including profiling) and the right to object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information, e.g. processing carried out for the purpose of our legitimate interests.
The user gives Gazelle Accelerator the permission to publish any photography, where he is present, taken during the events that Gazelle Accelerator could organize and agrees to the royalty free use of his photographs unless the user signals to the event organisers, in a written note when registering to the event, that he does not wish to appear. These images could be broadcasted in Gazelle Accelerator's different digital channels.
Gazelle Accelerator is not responsible for the privacy and information protection policies pertaining to the information of third parties that can be accessed from this website.
Gazelle Accelerator accepts no responsibility for the opinions dumped onto their social networks.